Funeral service in Flin Flon began in the late 1920's. Here is a brief outline of the history of funeral service in Flin Flon and surrounding area. In 1934 McSorley and Smith opened the first funeral home on North Avenue. 1946, Bert Baldwin moved the funeral home to 45 Hapnot Street. 1958, Allan "Bud" Rogan purchased the funeral home and in 1968 moved the funeral home to it's present location.